- Follow Latin American VC on WordPress.com
Posts recientes / Recent posts
- Dalus is hiring!
- Vicente Fenoll recibió el premio de Inclusión Financiera 2017
- e-entrevista: Coni Riveros, NUMA México
- e-entrevista: Juan José Cervantes, Trebol Capital
- e-entrevista: Pablo Prieto, Catapulta
- e-entrevista: Marisol Rumayor, Disruptive GovLabs
- e-entrevista: Marc Segura, Play Business
- Entrevista con Luis Enriquez, CEO de Cultura Colectiva
Post populares / Popular posts
- El potencial del "peer-to-peer lending"
- El eficientísimo sistema Dabbawala
- ¿Cuál debe ser el crecimiento de un Startup?
- The e-interview: Rafael de Haro, VARIV Capital
- e-interview: Cindy Blanco Ochoa, StartupGDL
- The state of Venture Capital in Mexico
- Dalus is hiring!
- La e-entrevista: Sebastián Miralles, Mexico Ventures
- What to see in the City of Oaxaca, Mexico for 4 days
- La e-entrevista: Gabriel Charles, Wayra México
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Dalus Capital
We are growing and need to add more members to our team. We are looking to fill an associate position in either Mexico City or Monterrey and an analyst position in Monterrey. We offer a dynamic, challenging and non-hierarchical environment … Continue reading
I’m very happy to report that we have closed the first investment of our Dalus Capital Fund II in a great company called Cultura Colectiva (check them out at culturacolectiva.com). They are a leading digital media platform providing their own … Continue reading
At Dalus Capital, we are looking for a part-time intern to join our Monterrey office. This is a great opportunity for young people interested in learning about venture investing in Mexico. You will be involved in researching and analyzing industries, … Continue reading
Les comparto una entrevista de la revista Klika sobre nuestro nuevo fondo: “Dalus Capital, impulsando empresas de alto crecimiento“. Espero lo encuentren interesante. ¡Gracias al equipo de Kikla por la entrevista!
To celebrate the issue of our CKD in the Mexican Stock Exchange, we were invited to ring the opening bell of the exchange in an emotive ceremony. You can read about the CKD in one of my previous posts. I … Continue reading
I am very happy to announce that as of today, our Fund II is live with the issuing of a CKD, short for “Certificado de Capital de Desarrollo” – a security issued in the Mexican Stock Exchange through which Mexican … Continue reading
We are looking for an analyst for our Monterrey office at Dalus Capital. This is a great opportunity for a young professional interested in technology/innovation and investments in Mexico and Latin America. We are a very dynamic and entrepreneurial team … Continue reading