- Follow Latin American VC on WordPress.com
Posts recientes / Recent posts
- Boards and Advisory Boards for startups: what, how and when?
- Nuevo comercial de Clip Plus
- e-entrevista: Mauricio Canseco, yCo. Centro de Innovación e Impacto Social
- Dalus invest in Sirena, the App that Transforms Salespeople into Sharks
- e-entrevista: Josefa Marzo, Finnovista
- Clip lanza Clip Plus
- Our new investment in eFactor Network, leading Mexican supply chain financing marketplace
- Quiniela mundialista kubo
Post populares / Popular posts
- La e-entrevista: Ana Victoria García, Victoria147
- e-interview: Ken Toyoda, IFC
- El potencial del "peer-to-peer lending"
- ¿Cuál debe ser el crecimiento de un Startup?
- What to see in the City of Oaxaca, Mexico for 4 days
- e-entrevista: Ian Otero, RedWood Ventures
- Nuevo comercial de Clip Plus
- The e-interview: Alejandro Diez Barroso, DILA Capital
- Kubo.financiero - first p2p lending platform authorized in Mexico
- e-entrevista: Pablo Prieto, Catapulta
- My Tweets
Category Archives: English
This article is by Garry Visontay, partner at Australian venture capital firm Right Click Capital, a fellow member firm of DVN. He has a great repository of startup and VC investing resources at visontay.com. Adapted to Latam by me as appropriate. … Continue reading
I’m happy to share our new investment in Sirena, the SaaS app that connects sales agents with clients instantly. We led a $3 million dollars Series A round in the company with participation of our friends at NXTP Labs and … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce that our fund Dalus Capital and the IFC (the private sector arm of the World Bank Group) have invested $10 million dollars in eFactor Network, which operates the most important electronic factoring marketplace in Mexico with … Continue reading
There are some people that still do not believe the incredible development that Artificial Intelligence – AI – is having. You have to watch this video of the announcement of the new Google Duplex to get a sense of what … Continue reading
Twitter: @uliseselias LinkedIn: Ulises Elias What do you do currently? I am the head of Orion Startups, a seed fund and accelerator for digital startups in Chihuahua, Mexico that invests in early stage startups in LATAM.
Twitter: I don’t have Twitter! I know, I know. LinkedIn: Ken Toyoda What do you do currently? I help lead IFC’s VC investments in Latin America. IFC is the private investment arm of the World Bank, investing directly in early-to-growth stage … Continue reading
These are my book recommendations for the month. It is an eclectic list mostly fiction novels. El Aleph by Jorge Luis Borges (original edition in Spanish and in English). Entertaining but dense fantastic short stories. A very unique style. Ready Player … Continue reading
Twitter: @edgura_ LinkedIn: Eduardo Guraieb Dueñas What do you do currently? I am the general manager of FinTech Mexico, the trade association that brings together the most prominent startups and financial technology businesses in the country.
I am happy to share that we have closed the second investment of our Fund II in Xertica, the leading cloud consulting company in Latin America, formed through the merger of some of the largest Google Cloud Partners in … Continue reading
Twitter: Izzyanglomex LinkedIn: Israel Pons What do you do currently? Co-founder of Angels Nest (Network of 427 Angel Investors from Mexico, Spain, Canada, and UK including two Mexican family offices).