As a Venture Capitalist in Mexico (also investing in Latin America) I continue to be very excited about the opportunity I see in front of me. Mexico has seen an incredible growth of its entrepreneurial and venture capital ecosystem in the last 5 years. Today, we have more than 120 active venture capital fund managers in Mexico, from accelerators/seed to late stage venture. These funds have invested in close to 1,000 startups/companies over this 5-year period, representing more than $1.8 billion dollars invested, and growing at 56% year over year, an unprecedented pace of growth. Well-known startups include Clip, Konfio, Cornershop, Kubo Financiero, Kueski among many more.Continue reading
- Follow Latin American VC on WordPress.com
Posts recientes / Recent posts
- Mexico huge VC opportunity – rapid digitalization of the emerging middle class
- Invitations for women entrepreneurs
- Book recommendations – June 2019
- Entrevista en podcast Peras y Manzanas
- Last call for MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge!
- e-interview: Stevon Darling, IFC Venture Capital
- MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge – second call!
- Buscamos startups para recibir premios de $1.6M de dólares!!
Post populares / Popular posts
- The e-interview: Rafael de Haro, VARIV Capital
- The e-interview: Juan Carlos García, Amazon Mexico
- La e-entrevista: Ana Victoria García, Victoria147
- e-entrevista: Fabrice Serfati, IGNIA Partners
- Dalus invest in Sirena, the App that Transforms Salespeople into Sharks
- ¿Cuál debe ser el crecimiento de un Startup?
- La e-entrevista, Jorge Ortiz, FinTech México
- e-entrevista: Jorge González Gasque, G2 Consultores y ON Ventures
- Buscando Outreach Partners para el MIT IIC 2019
- E-commerce in Latam is a tough business!
- My Tweets