- Follow Latin American VC on WordPress.com
Posts recientes / Recent posts
- Dalus is hiring!
- Vicente Fenoll recibió el premio de Inclusión Financiera 2017
- e-entrevista: Coni Riveros, NUMA México
- e-entrevista: Juan José Cervantes, Trebol Capital
- e-entrevista: Pablo Prieto, Catapulta
- e-entrevista: Marisol Rumayor, Disruptive GovLabs
- e-entrevista: Marc Segura, Play Business
- Entrevista con Luis Enriquez, CEO de Cultura Colectiva
Post populares / Popular posts
- El potencial del "peer-to-peer lending"
- El eficientísimo sistema Dabbawala
- ¿Cuál debe ser el crecimiento de un Startup?
- The e-interview: Rafael de Haro, VARIV Capital
- e-interview: Cindy Blanco Ochoa, StartupGDL
- The state of Venture Capital in Mexico
- Dalus is hiring!
- La e-entrevista: Sebastián Miralles, Mexico Ventures
- What to see in the City of Oaxaca, Mexico for 4 days
- La e-entrevista: Gabriel Charles, Wayra México
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Latin America
I’m very happy to report that we have closed the first investment of our Dalus Capital Fund II in a great company called Cultura Colectiva (check them out at culturacolectiva.com). They are a leading digital media platform providing their own … Continue reading
I attended the Finnosummit conference in Bogota this week. This is the best FinTech conference in Colombia and complements the Mexican edition that happens later in the year. More than 300 people attended representing startups, investors, regulators and traditional financial … Continue reading
Twitter: @aldoaguirre LinkedIn: Aldo Aguirre What do you do currently? I’m Director of Techstars‘ Startup Programs for the US, Canada and Latam. I work with and support our Regional Managers to serve our Community Leaders through-out the region, those who are building and … Continue reading
Twitter: @afontao Linkedin: Andrés Fontao What do you do currently? I am co-founder of Finnovista, an organization that empowers Fintech ecosystems through collaborative activities and networks. We also design and execute Fintech startup acceleration programs. Our mission is to accelerate Fintech entrepreneurship, … Continue reading