- Follow Latin American VC on WordPress.com
Posts recientes / Recent posts
- Mexico huge VC opportunity – rapid digitalization of the emerging middle class
- Invitations for women entrepreneurs
- Book recommendations – June 2019
- Entrevista en podcast Peras y Manzanas
- Last call for MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge!
- e-interview: Stevon Darling, IFC Venture Capital
- MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge – second call!
- Buscamos startups para recibir premios de $1.6M de dólares!!
Post populares / Popular posts
- The e-interview: Rafael de Haro, VARIV Capital
- ¿Cuál debe ser el crecimiento de un Startup?
- e-entrevista: Sandra Sainz, Cantera Capital
- La e-entrevista: Sebastián Miralles, Mexico Ventures
- The e-interview: Alejandro Diez Barroso, DILA Capital
- La e-entrevista: Ana Victoria García, Victoria147
- e-entrevista: Raimundo Burguera, InnoHub México
- Comentario sobre bitcoins
- e-entrevista: Jorge González Gasque, G2 Consultores y ON Ventures
- Obtén un rendimiento especial en kubo.plus
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Latin America
I am happy to share that we have closed the second investment of our Fund II in Xertica, the leading cloud consulting company in Latin America, formed through the merger of some of the largest Google Cloud Partners in … Continue reading
I’m very happy to report that we have closed the first investment of our Dalus Capital Fund II in a great company called Cultura Colectiva (check them out at culturacolectiva.com). They are a leading digital media platform providing their own … Continue reading
I attended the Finnosummit conference in Bogota this week. This is the best FinTech conference in Colombia and complements the Mexican edition that happens later in the year. More than 300 people attended representing startups, investors, regulators and traditional financial … Continue reading
Twitter: @aldoaguirre LinkedIn: Aldo Aguirre What do you do currently? I’m Director of Techstars‘ Startup Programs for the US, Canada and Latam. I work with and support our Regional Managers to serve our Community Leaders through-out the region, those who are building and … Continue reading
Twitter: @afontao Linkedin: Andrés Fontao What do you do currently? I am co-founder of Finnovista, an organization that empowers Fintech ecosystems through collaborative activities and networks. We also design and execute Fintech startup acceleration programs. Our mission is to accelerate Fintech entrepreneurship, … Continue reading