- Follow Latin American VC on WordPress.com
Posts recientes / Recent posts
- Do you know who Greta Thunberg is?
- Invitación al evento del MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge 2019 en CDMX
- Mexico huge VC opportunity – rapid digitalization of the emerging middle class
- Invitations for women entrepreneurs
- Book recommendations – June 2019
- Entrevista en podcast Peras y Manzanas
- Last call for MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge!
- e-interview: Stevon Darling, IFC Venture Capital
Post populares / Popular posts
- My Tweets
Author Archives: serebrisky
I am surprised many people do not know her. Greta is a 16-year old teenager from Sweden that has become one of the leading environmental activists raising awareness of the risks posed by global warming and the climate crisis. I … Continue reading
As a Venture Capitalist in Mexico (also investing in Latin America) I continue to be very excited about the opportunity I see in front of me. Mexico has seen an incredible growth of its entrepreneurial and venture capital ecosystem in … Continue reading
Let me share some invitations for very interesting women entrepreneurs programs: WeXchange, the best Latam forum for women entrepreneurs organized by IDB Lab with networking, mentoring, training and pitching competition. To be held in Asunción, Paraguay in November 13-14. Free … Continue reading
My new book recommendations with a mix of fiction and non-fiction. The Uninhabitable Earth by David Wallace-Wells. A must read book on the climate emergency and the impact it is having and could have in different aspects of the earth … Continue reading
Les comparto la entrevista que me hizo Valeria Moy en su podcast Peras y manzanas hablando sobre fondos de capital emprendedor.
Twitter: @Stevondarling LinkedIn: Stevon D. Darling What do you do currently? The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is the private investing arm of the World Bank Group where we invest on average $20 billion per year in emerging markets to help … Continue reading