- Follow Latin American VC on WordPress.com
Posts recientes / Recent posts
- Do you know who Greta Thunberg is?
- Invitación al evento del MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge 2019 en CDMX
- Mexico huge VC opportunity – rapid digitalization of the emerging middle class
- Invitations for women entrepreneurs
- Book recommendations – June 2019
- Entrevista en podcast Peras y Manzanas
- Last call for MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge!
- e-interview: Stevon Darling, IFC Venture Capital
Post populares / Popular posts
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: startups
In case you haven’t heard, TechCrunch is staging its first ever Startup Battlefield Latin America, on Nov. 8 in Sao Paulo. The Startup Battlefield is TechCrunch premier startup competition, and their goal is to find the top 15 early stage … Continue reading
This article is by Garry Visontay, partner at Australian venture capital firm Right Click Capital, a fellow member firm of DVN. He has a great repository of startup and VC investing resources at visontay.com. Adapted to Latam by me as appropriate. … Continue reading
Twitter: @juanjocervantes LinkedIn: Juan José Cervantes ¿Qué haces actualmente? Soy Socio Fundador de Trebol Capital, un fondo de capital emprendedor para empresas en etapas tempranas que tengan un modelo de negocio basado en tecnología.
Twitter: @GabrielCortina2 LinkedIn: Gabriel Cortina What do you do currently? I lead a very professional, committed team in crowdfunder.mx. In crowdfunder.mx, we are passionate about finding and selecting the best startups in Mexico looking to raise the capital required for … Continue reading
Twitter: @iamelgringo Linkedin: Jonathan Nelson What do you do currently? I’m the CEO and founder of Hackers / Founders.
I share a good article about Fintech in Latin America from the Americas Quarterly, where I was interviewed. I hope you enjoy it. You can read the article here.