- Follow Latin American VC on WordPress.com
Posts recientes / Recent posts
- Mexico huge VC opportunity – rapid digitalization of the emerging middle class
- Invitations for women entrepreneurs
- Book recommendations – June 2019
- Entrevista en podcast Peras y Manzanas
- Last call for MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge!
- e-interview: Stevon Darling, IFC Venture Capital
- MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge – second call!
- Buscamos startups para recibir premios de $1.6M de dólares!!
Post populares / Popular posts
- The e-interview: Rafael de Haro, VARIV Capital
- The e-interview: Juan Carlos García, Amazon Mexico
- La e-entrevista: Ana Victoria García, Victoria147
- e-entrevista: Fabrice Serfati, IGNIA Partners
- Dalus invest in Sirena, the App that Transforms Salespeople into Sharks
- ¿Cuál debe ser el crecimiento de un Startup?
- La e-entrevista, Jorge Ortiz, FinTech México
- e-entrevista: Jorge González Gasque, G2 Consultores y ON Ventures
- Buscando Outreach Partners para el MIT IIC 2019
- E-commerce in Latam is a tough business!
- My Tweets
Category Archives: English
In case you haven’t heard, TechCrunch is staging its first ever Startup Battlefield Latin America, on Nov. 8 in Sao Paulo. The Startup Battlefield is TechCrunch premier startup competition, and their goal is to find the top 15 early stage … Continue reading
This article is by Garry Visontay, partner at Australian venture capital firm Right Click Capital, a fellow member firm of DVN. He has a great repository of startup and VC investing resources at visontay.com. Adapted to Latam by me as appropriate. … Continue reading
I’m happy to share our new investment in Sirena, the SaaS app that connects sales agents with clients instantly. We led a $3 million dollars Series A round in the company with participation of our friends at NXTP Labs and … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce that our fund Dalus Capital and the IFC (the private sector arm of the World Bank Group) have invested $10 million dollars in eFactor Network, which operates the most important electronic factoring marketplace in Mexico with … Continue reading
There are some people that still do not believe the incredible development that Artificial Intelligence – AI – is having. You have to watch this video of the announcement of the new Google Duplex to get a sense of what … Continue reading
Twitter: @uliseselias LinkedIn: Ulises Elias What do you do currently? I am the head of Orion Startups, a seed fund and accelerator for digital startups in Chihuahua, Mexico that invests in early stage startups in LATAM.
Twitter: I don’t have Twitter! I know, I know. LinkedIn: Ken Toyoda What do you do currently? I help lead IFC’s VC investments in Latin America. IFC is the private investment arm of the World Bank, investing directly in early-to-growth stage … Continue reading
These are my book recommendations for the month. It is an eclectic list mostly fiction novels. El Aleph by Jorge Luis Borges (original edition in Spanish and in English). Entertaining but dense fantastic short stories. A very unique style. Ready Player … Continue reading
Twitter: @edgura_ LinkedIn: Eduardo Guraieb Dueñas What do you do currently? I am the general manager of FinTech Mexico, the trade association that brings together the most prominent startups and financial technology businesses in the country.