- Follow Latin American VC on WordPress.com
Posts recientes / Recent posts
- Do you know who Greta Thunberg is?
- Invitación al evento del MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge 2019 en CDMX
- Mexico huge VC opportunity – rapid digitalization of the emerging middle class
- Invitations for women entrepreneurs
- Book recommendations – June 2019
- Entrevista en podcast Peras y Manzanas
- Last call for MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge!
- e-interview: Stevon Darling, IFC Venture Capital
Post populares / Popular posts
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: July 2018
In case you haven’t heard, TechCrunch is staging its first ever Startup Battlefield Latin America, on Nov. 8 in Sao Paulo. The Startup Battlefield is TechCrunch premier startup competition, and their goal is to find the top 15 early stage … Continue reading
This article is by Garry Visontay, partner at Australian venture capital firm Right Click Capital, a fellow member firm of DVN. He has a great repository of startup and VC investing resources at visontay.com. Adapted to Latam by me as appropriate. … Continue reading
Les comparto el primer comercial de la nueva campaña publicitaria de Clip, una de nuestras inversiones.
I’m happy to share our new investment in Sirena, the SaaS app that connects sales agents with clients instantly. We led a $3 million dollars Series A round in the company with participation of our friends at NXTP Labs and … Continue reading