- Follow Latin American VC on WordPress.com
Posts recientes / Recent posts
Post populares / Popular posts
- ¿Cuál debe ser el crecimiento de un Startup?
- El potencial del "peer-to-peer lending"
- e-entrevista: Liliana Reyes, AMEXCAP
- The e-interview: Arturo Galvan, Naranya
- Diego Serebrisky
- Kubo.financiero - first p2p lending platform authorized in Mexico
- Adolfo Babatz, reconocido como Emprendedor del Año por Endeavor México
- e-entrevista con Daniel Mizrahi, Propeler
- e-entrevista: Sergio Zuñiga, Village Capital
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Mexico VC day
Are you interested in networking with high-level VC industry players from Mexico and the US? Then you can’t miss the Mexico VC Day organized by AMEXCAP – the Mexican VC and PE Association – on October 18th (cocktail) and 19th … Continue reading
One more year, the Mexican venture capital industry is having its Mexico VC day in San Francisco. The conference organized by AMEXCAP will take place on October 20th at the Marriott Union Square Hotel in San Francisco.
I share this invitation from AMEXCAP to all entrepreneurs interested in an opportunity to pitch their companies to Venture Capital Funds from Mexico and Silicon Valley, which will take place during the lunch session of the Mexico VC Day 2016 in San … Continue reading