- Follow Latin American VC on WordPress.com
Posts recientes / Recent posts
- Do you know who Greta Thunberg is?
- Invitación al evento del MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge 2019 en CDMX
- Mexico huge VC opportunity – rapid digitalization of the emerging middle class
- Invitations for women entrepreneurs
- Book recommendations – June 2019
- Entrevista en podcast Peras y Manzanas
- Last call for MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge!
- e-interview: Stevon Darling, IFC Venture Capital
Post populares / Popular posts
- ¿Cuál debe ser el crecimiento de un Startup?
- Mexico VC Day on Oct 19th in SF
- Todo México es burocracia Telcel
- Entrevista: Mario García, Startup Studio Monterrey
- Nuevo comercial de Clip Plus
- La e-entrevista: Sebastián Miralles, Mexico Ventures
- La e-entrevista: Jimena Pardo y Diego Solórzano, Carrot
- The e-interview: Alejandro Diez Barroso, DILA Capital
- ¿Quieres pitcharle a inversionistas de Silicon Valley en MVCC?
- e-interview: Fernando Lelo de Larrea, ALLVP
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: Mexico VC day
Are you interested in networking with high-level VC industry players from Mexico and the US? Then you can’t miss the Mexico VC Day organized by AMEXCAP – the Mexican VC and PE Association – on October 18th (cocktail) and 19th … Continue reading
One more year, the Mexican venture capital industry is having its Mexico VC day in San Francisco. The conference organized by AMEXCAP will take place on October 20th at the Marriott Union Square Hotel in San Francisco.
I share this invitation from AMEXCAP to all entrepreneurs interested in an opportunity to pitch their companies to Venture Capital Funds from Mexico and Silicon Valley, which will take place during the lunch session of the Mexico VC Day 2016 in San … Continue reading