I share this invitation from AMEXCAP to all entrepreneurs interested in an opportunity to pitch their companies to Venture Capital Funds from Mexico and Silicon Valley, which will take place during the lunch session of the Mexico VC Day 2016 in San Francisco in October 20th.
- Seed round: from USD$100,000 to USD$500,000.
- Round A: from USD$500,001 to USD$3,000,000.
- Round B: more than USD$3,000,000
Submission deadline: September 23rd, 2016 at 8:00 pm (Mexico City local time).
Winners will be announced on October 5th, 2016.
A nice incentive is that winners will be exempt from the USD$150 “Entrepreneur fee” and all contestants will earn a 10% discount off the “Entrepreneur fee” for their participation.
- Be a Mexican entrepreneur or a worldwide entrepreneur with a project seeking for integration between both countries
- Be in fundraising stage
- Companies must have at least one year of operations
- The speaker needs to be able to perfectly communicate in English
- Speaker must be the company’s CEO, Founder or COO, at least
If interested, complete the application form in the following link: CLICK HERE
All projects will be evaluated by an independent committee comprised by AMEXCAP’s VC Funds and AMEXCAP’s Executive team.