- Follow Latin American VC on WordPress.com
Posts recientes / Recent posts
- Mexico huge VC opportunity – rapid digitalization of the emerging middle class
- Invitations for women entrepreneurs
- Book recommendations – June 2019
- Entrevista en podcast Peras y Manzanas
- Last call for MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge!
- e-interview: Stevon Darling, IFC Venture Capital
- MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge – second call!
- Buscamos startups para recibir premios de $1.6M de dólares!!
Post populares / Popular posts
- The e-interview: Rafael de Haro, VARIV Capital
- The e-interview: Juan Carlos García, Amazon Mexico
- La e-entrevista: Ana Victoria García, Victoria147
- e-entrevista: Fabrice Serfati, IGNIA Partners
- e-entrevista: Jorge González Gasque, G2 Consultores y ON Ventures
- Dalus invest in Sirena, the App that Transforms Salespeople into Sharks
- Buscando Outreach Partners para el MIT IIC 2019
- ¿Cuál debe ser el crecimiento de un Startup?
- La e-entrevista, Jorge Ortiz, FinTech México
- E-commerce in Latam is a tough business!
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: recommendation list
My new book recommendations with a mix of fiction and non-fiction. The Uninhabitable Earth by David Wallace-Wells. A must read book on the climate emergency and the impact it is having and could have in different aspects of the earth … Continue reading
These are my book recommendations for the month. It is an eclectic list mostly fiction novels. El Aleph by Jorge Luis Borges (original edition in Spanish and in English). Entertaining but dense fantastic short stories. A very unique style. Ready Player … Continue reading
A list of books I have read and movies/series I have watched recently that I strongly recommend for these Holidays: Books Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World by Adam Grant. A very interesting analysis of the people that champion novel ideas … Continue reading