I saw this infographic and decided I have to share it. The amount of non-recyclable trash we generate as society is absurd. The obsession with “cleanliness” and “convenience” are forced on society. I’m sure the long term cost to the environment of this trash (if it were measured somehow) is much higher than the short term benefit it generates. Most was not even needed in the first place.
- Follow Latin American VC on WordPress.com
Posts recientes / Recent posts
Post populares / Popular posts
- ¿Cuál debe ser el crecimiento de un Startup?
- El potencial del "peer-to-peer lending"
- e-entrevista: Liliana Reyes, AMEXCAP
- The e-interview: Arturo Galvan, Naranya
- Diego Serebrisky
- Kubo.financiero - first p2p lending platform authorized in Mexico
- Adolfo Babatz, reconocido como Emprendedor del Año por Endeavor México
- e-entrevista con Daniel Mizrahi, Propeler
- e-entrevista: Sergio Zuñiga, Village Capital
- My Tweets