At Dalus Capital, we are looking for a part-time intern to join our Monterrey office. This is a great opportunity for young people interested in learning about venture investing in Mexico. You will be involved in researching and analyzing industries, participating in due diligence and deal executions and working with portfolio companies.
- Be a final year student enrolled in a Bachelor Degree in the field of Finance, Business, Economics or Engineering in a leading academic institution
- Relevant experience in the Financial sector (Investment Banking/VC/PE) or a top Management Consulting firm is desirable
- Skills required: critical reasoning; research, information analysis and synthesis abilities; financial modeling skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strong interest in technology, innovation and the startup ecosystem
- Entrepreneurial experience is highly desirable
- Full professional communication proficiency (written and spoken) in both English and Spanish
If interested send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please help me sharing this job post!