Do you want to start your career in a venture capital fund? At Dalus, we are hiring an Investor Relations Analyst that supports our fundraising process. This is an amazing opportunity to participate at the forefront of venture capital in Latin America, in an empowering role with a fast-paced learning trajectory.
You will collaborate with the partners and the entire fund team to attract new investors and keep the current investors up to date on the fund’s activities and performance.
The position is full time at our Mexico City office.
A typical week might include:
- Having calls and meetings with high profile investors
- Working with partners, the finance team and legal counsel in the preparation of fund documentation
- Coordinating with the finance team to respond to due diligence requests from potential investors
- Responding to questions from investors about the performance of a fund and the market conditions
- Helping conduct due diligence on potential investors to ensure eligibility and compliance
- Updating the firm’s investors relations management database to track interactions
- Overseeing firm-wide media relations activities & strategy, including developing our investors’ deck
- Providing market intelligence and information on investors’ perceptions
- Identifying and mitigating potential financial management issues that are of concern to investors
You have or are good at:
- Proactive and people’s person
- Multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
- 2+ years of experience
- 100% verbal and written fluency in Spanish and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to talk to investors and prepare convincing presentations
- Financial reports understanding
- Being flexible and able to work within an unstructured environment
- Being detail-oriented and have problem-solving skills
- A passion for technology and its impact in creating a positive change in the world
- One of the most experienced venture capital teams in Latin America
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- An empowering, non-hierarchical and flexible working environment with strong values
If interested, please fill out the following link. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
Join the team that has supported some of the great tech startups in Latin America like Clip, Luuna, Xertica, and Kubo Financiero.