At Dalus Capital we are looking for individuals with a drive to leave a lasting mark on Latin America by investing in the region’s best entrepreneurs. Join a high-performing investment team with 40+ years of collective investment experience and gain exposure to each stage of the investment lifecycle. We are looking for high-impact leaders who are not afraid of taking on challenges and navigating uncertainty. If you are passionate about tech, startups, and want to make a tangible impact on the world around you by funding disruptive innovation, this job is for you. With only 5 companies in our second fund, now is the perfect time to jump in and help build the strongest venture portfolio in Mexico and Latam. Join us!
- Bachelor degree in the fields of Finance, Business, Economics, Science or Engineering.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience such as in the financial sector (Investment Banking/VC/PE), consulting firm or C-level position in a startup.
- Very strong analytical skills, critical reasoning, and research capabilities.
- Information analysis and synthesis abilities.
- Fast learner in a dynamic environment.
- Advanced financial modeling skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Able to work under uncertainty.
- Strong interest in technology, innovation and the startup ecosystem in Mexico and Latin America.
- Entrepreneurial experience is highly desirable.
- Full professional communication proficiency (written and spoken) in both English and Spanish.
- Advanced use of Office tools Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Responsibilities include but not be limited to:
- Actively participate in the investment analysis process (due diligence) and deal execution.
- Portfolio companies’ monitoring and value-add activities.
- Support in fundraising activities.
- Internal and investor-related reporting.
- Assistance in drafting and reviewing term sheets and other transactional documentation.
If interested send resume and cover letter in English to email@example.com.
Please help us share this opportunity with interested candidates!