- Follow Latin American VC on WordPress.com
Posts recientes / Recent posts
- Do you know who Greta Thunberg is?
- Invitación al evento del MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge 2019 en CDMX
- Mexico huge VC opportunity – rapid digitalization of the emerging middle class
- Invitations for women entrepreneurs
- Book recommendations – June 2019
- Entrevista en podcast Peras y Manzanas
- Last call for MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge!
- e-interview: Stevon Darling, IFC Venture Capital
Post populares / Popular posts
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2016
LinkedIn: Andy Kieffer Twitter: @AndyAtAgave What do you do currently? General Partner for Agave Lab Venture Fund. How and when did you get involved with the Mexican entrepreneurial ecosystem? About 9 years ago I moved to GDL from San Francisco … Continue reading
My alma mater – MIT – is launching a free online course for aspiring entrepreneurs, starting in early January 2017. I’m sure it will be great. You can enroll here.
Some weeks ago we organized the Mexico VC Conference in Monterrey and invited several VC investors from the Draper Venture Network, of which we are members as Dalus Capital. It was a great showcase of the Mexican ecosystem for these … Continue reading
LinkedIn: Jorge González Gasque Twitter: @donjorgeg ¿Qué haces actualmente? Divido mi tiempo en tres bloques: uno es G2 Consultores, una firma de consultoría boutique para emprendedores y startups, otro es ON Ventures, un fondo de VC y el tercero son … Continue reading
LinkedIn: Deborah Dana Twitter: @deborahdanab What do you do currently? I am currently Managing Partner of Soldiers Field Angels; a Venture Capital fund conformed of 25 alumni of HBS in Mexico investing in high impact early stage companies in the … Continue reading