- Follow Latin American VC on WordPress.com
Posts recientes / Recent posts
- Do you know who Greta Thunberg is?
- Invitación al evento del MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge 2019 en CDMX
- Mexico huge VC opportunity – rapid digitalization of the emerging middle class
- Invitations for women entrepreneurs
- Book recommendations – June 2019
- Entrevista en podcast Peras y Manzanas
- Last call for MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge!
- e-interview: Stevon Darling, IFC Venture Capital
Post populares / Popular posts
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Kubo.financiero, the leading peer-to-peer (p2p) lending platform received the first authorization ever in Mexico to operate a p2p platform last week. The authorization was granted by the CNBV – the Mexican SEC – which spent more than a year reviewing Kubo operations, procedures … Continue reading