- Follow Latin American VC on WordPress.com
Posts recientes / Recent posts
- Do you know who Greta Thunberg is?
- Invitación al evento del MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge 2019 en CDMX
- Mexico huge VC opportunity – rapid digitalization of the emerging middle class
- Invitations for women entrepreneurs
- Book recommendations – June 2019
- Entrevista en podcast Peras y Manzanas
- Last call for MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge!
- e-interview: Stevon Darling, IFC Venture Capital
Post populares / Popular posts
- My Tweets
Monthly Archives: November 2014
Fun to see how the place fills up. A summary of Kevin O’Leary presentation here. For sure controversial for many people.
“The 50% rule: spend 50% of your time on product and 50% on traction.” — Ash Maurya Similar to my view that traction – attracting increasing number of users and/or clients – is fundamental for startups and should be the … Continue reading
“The average human life expectancy increases one year every ten years. It is likely that a baby that will live 150 years thanks to health science advances has already been born today.” — Juan Enriquez Cabot
Next November 7-9th is the second edition of INCmty in Monterrey, México. INCmty is an annual festival of entrepreneurship focused in Mexico and Latam with the objective of helping develop the entrepreneurial ecosystem in the region. Three full days packed … Continue reading